View our Member Roster; Select "Columbus" from the Chapter drop-down box to find local ISES Chapter members, or search for ISES members around the world.
Want to become a member? Click here for access to the online membership application and instructions, or, download membership applications by using the links below. Need assistance? Click here to contact us.
ISES Membership Benefits
Resources & Education
- ISES Discounts: ISES Affinity Programs allow ISES members to take advantage of savings on high-quality products & services while simultaneously supporting the efforts of the society. These programs offer members competitive pricing and special savings on a variety of premier products and services.
- Certified Special Event Professional Certification (CSEP) and Professional Development
- ISES EventWorld - a Conference for Professional Development - is the industry-standard event for improving your proficiency and knowledge, and inspiring innovation. ISES EventWorld is the premier continuing education event for the special events industry. This prestigious international conference is a must for all event professionals.
- Locally, through educational programming at chapter meetings and CSEP study groups. We welcome student members to our organization. You'll find opportunities for education, mentoring, networking, development of skills and professional standards from your partnership with ISES Columbus.
- ISES sponsored programs at other industry events and trade shows
- Special Events Magazine Subscription: ISES recognizes SpecialEvents magazine as "the official and premier magazine of the special events industry in North America" and The Special Event as "the official and premier trade show for this industry in North America."
- ISES Columbus is proud of our strategic partnership with Columbus Business First. As a member of ISES Columbus, you can take advantage of a one-year subscription at $20 off the standard rate, good for both new and renewal subscriptions. To take advantage of this offer, contact Donna Craig at Business First at 614-220-5434. http://www.columbus.bizjournals.com/
- ISES Esprit Awards is a prestigious program designed to foster professional competition within designated categories. These awards provide international exposure and recognition for ISES members through their participation and rewards excellence in our industry. For more information about the Esprit Awards, click here.
- Building relationships with other professionals is often the best route to professional growth for you, personally, and for your business.
- By attending chapter meetings and becoming active on our committees, you will make business contacts, increase your client base and make contacts for employment opportunities.